Pricing for 2 sets of tires please

redrocket16

Established Member
Looking to get prices for the following sets and availability for the rear tires only:

295 35 18 BFG KDW2's

295 35 18 Nitto NT05's

Also, any major differences between these 2 in sizing or performance? The bfg has slighty more tread on them is all I've gathered. I am looking at using the eBay special however the bfg's arnt on there.

Thanks for the help!

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking to get prices for the following sets and availability for the rear tires only:

295 35 18 BFG KDW2's

295 35 18 Nitto NT05's

Also, any major differences between these 2 in sizing or performance? The bfg has slighty more tread on them is all I've gathered. I am looking at using the eBay special however the bfg's arnt on there.

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for the post.

The 295/35R-18 KDW NT has been discontinued and we no longer have stock available which is why you do not see them listed on eBay.

We do however have the 295/35R-18 NT05 available. Below is the link to our eBay auction. Compared to the KDW NT, the NT05 utilizes a little softer rubber compound. I haven't seen a side by side comparison between these two models as it relates to size but according to the manufacturer spec sheets, the KDW NT is slightly wider.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-295-3...5|Rim+Diameter:18&vxp=mtr&hash=item540685b7f1

redrocket16

Established Member
Thank you for the post.

The 295/35R-18 KDW NT has been discontinued and we no longer have stock available which is why you do not see them listed on eBay.

We do however have the 295/35R-18 NT05 available. Below is the link to our eBay auction. Compared to the KDW NT, the NT05 utilizes a little softer rubber compound. I haven't seen a side by side comparison between these two models as it relates to size but according to the manufacturer spec sheets, the KDW NT is slightly wider.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-295-3...5|Rim+Diameter:18&vxp=mtr&hash=item540685b7f1

Thanks Matt I picked up a set of the Nitto's with the deal. I appreciate ya'll passing on a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread