Prices seem wild

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Anything coming out of China is screwed.
Uncle Tony's garage on YouTube has been going through this exact problem. Caps, rotors, lifters are a big maybe. Anything that requires tolerances. Either the substitution of the parts for another, or sheer incompetence on the manufacturer. We are in a time where now its difficult to re-build your Engine, with quality parts. That's what they want. "Get that rickety old pollution device off our roads" maybe an unintended side effect of the plandemic. But its here and the left loves it!

LS WUT

Established Member
Seems like all car parts are getting more and more expensive. I wanted to get a Borla Stinger cat back for my Cobra then I saw they're around $1,100. I'm not really trying to spend that on a cat back right now lol.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Facts man, that’s why I bought some stingers not that long ago from a member on here. Got them somewhat cheap, only $750.

HPLouis

Established Member
Seems like all car parts are getting more and more expensive. I wanted to get a Borla Stinger cat back for my Cobra then I saw they're around $1,100. I'm not really trying to spend that on a cat back right now lol.

Damn....I remember when they were $697 just a couple of years ago.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Damn....I remember when they were $697 just a couple of years ago.
I'd be willing to pay that much for one but $1,100 just for a cat back doesn't seem worth it. May as well just cut the mufflers out if I want some extra noise eventhough it wouldn't sound nearly as good.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
With cobra specific items, it’s supply and demand too. How many people are looking for a brand new Borla catback for IRS equipped new edges…not many…add to the fact the material costs is up and supply-chain issues…I’m not surprised it’s $1,100..I wouldn’t pay that either

Users who are viewing this thread