Prices for Lightnings?

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
Im looking at trading my Mach 1 for and 2nd Gen lightning. I was wondering how much I should be expecting to pay for one of these lightnings in good condition. Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated :beer:

Thanks in advance,

C

Bootbox

Established Member
What year and milage?

I paid $20,900 for my '01 with 30,000mi on it, think I did ok. People have done better though, less money for less milage etc...

If you want an '03 or '04 you're looking at $24,000-26,000 I would not pay any more.

wimayhem

here are the 2 I am looking into getting This week.

3571-2-z.jpg

Option 1

3591-2-z.jpg

Option 2

Going to drive both to see what I like better color is no matter to me. but based on the information which one would you all pick?
THX
P

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
ALL decisions should be so tough :coolman:

I'd run an Oasis on the VIN #'s for peace of mind, and if they are both in similar condition... I'd talk 'em down and go for the red... for the mileage of course :pepper:

edit - Where's the bed cover on the blue one... and did they lift the rear on it?

PimpRohr said:
Red is ugly, get the blue one

:fart: :D

Last edited:

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
2 very nice Ls youre looking at there, good luck with that decision. ;-) I was basiclly just starting to look at Lightnings because I cant carry my dog around in the Mach. I was looking at and 02 with 25,000 miles on it. The 02 looks really clean, but i have to seel my Mach first :cryying: . thanks for all the input guys you helped out tons!

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Neither, they both are overpriced. Have some patience and you'll save alot of money. I just bought a bone stock, mint, 01' with 27K miles for $17K.

Dzznttz

Noob
Established Member
Is it just me or does the Blue one have a "worn" look to it? The bedliner makes me think that it was used as a "truck" and not a "Lightning." I would go with the red one.

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
I was finding quite a bit in the 16,500-18,500 range a few months ago when I was looking. At least I finally found something good about living in Ohio. :)

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
94ShoOff said:
Neither, they both are overpriced. Have some patience and you'll save alot of money. I just bought a bone stock, mint, 01' with 27K miles for $17K.
Damn, that is a good price. I paid the same for my '99 w/more miles a few months back... strangely, I'm not too upset about it though :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread