Price on BF's

04mysticvert

Established Member
Hey guys, was about to order a set of 295/35/18 bf goodrich radials and thought to see what you guys can get them for. They will be shipped to 28372. Had looked on ebay and found some good prices, but, as a menber here thought I would ask you guys first. Thanks

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post 04mysticvert.

Our eBay department is running a 10% OFF sale right now and is offering the pair of 295/35-18 BFG Drag Radials for only $549.00. Here's the link with more details:

2 NEW 295/35-18 BFG G-FORCE DRAG RADIAL 2 35R18 R18 35R TIRES | eBay

We would be happy to match this price for you over the phone as well if you prefer not to purchase on eBay. Just give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to assist you.

Last edited:

04mysticvert

Established Member
As a professional with tires, is the MT 305 35 18 a better tire than the BF? I don't race my car that much, my rear irs is stock, its more of a casual driver. Any suggestions in the 2?

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
^
Both models are great options but if the car is more casual driven then I would go with the BFG's as they are better suited for in-town driving.

Last edited:

04mysticvert

Established Member
Thanks for the info. Ordering BF's this week..... Going to look sick on the 18 inch polished aluminum replicas.

BLK_03

Established Member
As a professional with tires, is the MT 305 35 18 a better tire than the BF? I don't race my car that much, my rear irs is stock, its more of a casual driver. Any suggestions in the 2?
Speaking from personal experience here, the BFG is a much better tire, especially after it has a little wear.

The MT was great initially, but after some miles traction went way down. The tires still had a lot of life left, but the traction just wasn't there.

I've been through about 5 sets of the BFGs over time and wanted to try the MTs. I'll be going right back to the BFGs....or maybe giving the MnH with taller sidewall a shot.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i got my best deal at tirerack.com

TireRack certainly has competitive prices but we guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price we'll beat it :rockon:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i got my best deal at tirerack.com
way to keep it classy
TireRack certainly has competitive prices but we guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price we'll beat it :rockon:

very professional, i have bought a set of nittos from DTD. A+ service, product came as described FASTER than expected

04mysticvert

Established Member
Ended up with the 315/30's BF Radial and I love these tires. Actually heated them up for the first time last night and launched at about 3500 on the highway, no spin. Really love these tires, also soft sidewalls. Im not one to drive too fast around curves, but, I defenitly keep it around 60 now!!!!! Awesome tires, Awesome service!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread