Price increases are 1/15/05 One Day Sale

Scott P

Established Member
Price increases and 1/15/05 One Day Sale

I know...I know...this stinks. But, I will be raising my prices to reflect the new 2005 pricing for Poorboy's World and Four Star Ultimate. Clearkote has yet to pass along any increases. I will be raising my prices as of Sunday, January 16 2005. To clear out my old stock, I'll be having a one day sale on Saturday January 15th. This will be a website and phone order sale and will be 20% off of the 2004 prices. Kits and multi-packs of microfiber towels are not included in the sale prices.

The phone will be open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. I have dinner plans Saturday evening, so don't call after 5:00 telling me that you missed the sale because you had to stop by a burning house to save a litter of puppies. :)

The web site sale pricing will run until I update it with 2005 pricing on Sunday. Regular pricing will be shown on the site and the sale price will be reflected in your cart.

Current Four Star Ultimate Pricing

Ultimate Paint Cleanser - $9.95
Ultimate Paint Protection - $14.95
Ultimate Gloss Enhancer - $9.95
Ultimate Leather Cleaner - $7.95
Ultimate Leather Conditioner - $12..95
Ultimate Swirl Remover - $12.95
Ultimate Tire Gel - $9.95
Ultimate Wheel Cleaner - $7.95

Lake Country Foam Pads:

6.5" (7.5" across the face) Curved Edge Variable Contact Pads - $9.95
Available in Yellow, Orange, Green, White, Black and Blue (most to least agressive)

Important Details:

1. Sales will be limited to stock on hand. No backorders will be accepted.
2. All phone or email orders must be received between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EST Saturday, January 15. I will not pick up the phone after 5:00.
3. The website sale pricing ends when I put up the new pages with 2005 pricing. It could be Saturday night or maybe Sunday morning.
4. Four Star and Lake Country Products are via email or phone orders only. They will not be listed unti I unveil my new website.
5. Kits and multi-packs of microfiber towels are not included in the sale.
6. Free shipping over $100 still applies. This is up for change in 2005, so enjoy it while you can.
7. No exceptions to the above rules will be allowed. Everyone gets to play fair.

Questions can be directed to [email protected] or via pm.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Hey Scott, does the 20% apply to the Clearkote and Poorboys as well? I am a little confused..

Users who are viewing this thread