Price Check: 2003 Convertible (Black) 17,xxx miles...

yosso

Established Member
Hi!

I've been pondering the idea of getting a car with a rear seat, and have gotten stuck on the idea of owning a 2003/2004 Cobra.

Found a 2003 Convertible with lower mileage at a local (relatively) dealership. They are asking $22,900 - which seems like a fair price, but it is a nine year old car now. Car is stock (or so it appears) which to me is a good thing.

Here's a link to the car: Landers McLarty *-*Detail

Good price or merely, meh. :??:

Thanks for reading.

M.

Last edited:

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Price seems pretty fair, your not going to find too many 03/04s with that kind of mileage for under a $25K asking price. I would definitely do a Carfax report and try to find out the history of the car, see what TSB and Recalls have been performed. Good luck with your purchase, these a definitely one of the best cars available with a back seat!

yosso

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback, I am going to look at the car this weekend (hopefully).

Have a most enjoyable Holiday Season.

M.

j-tan

Established Member
That price from a dealer is fair. Look in the market section on this forum to compare prices.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Good price, looks like a solid car. Doesn't seem to far out of whack
Not to mention, black with parchment is actually a rare option..........

Car looks like it's pretty stock

Nice find......good luck and keep us posted. Interesting to see a stock/low mileage car turn up at a dealer

JDUB348

Established Member
You're getting a better deal then i did. I bought mine back in July and it had 45,000 miles on it and i paid $21,750. I also bought mine from a dealer.

Basically i had no option but to buy from a dealer because i bought the car as a "ghost" and no bank wanted to loan me money even though i put $10,000 down (i had absolutely no credit history prior to buying my terminator.. i'm only 22 years old)! Almost 6 months into it now and i'll have it paid off buy next month :D

I <3 boeing for the $5k bonus we just got :) Not to mention we'll be getting 7 days of triple time in a couple weeks here.

Users who are viewing this thread