Preview Pics of Black Sunshine on 20" TF's (2010)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks fantastic mark! based on your email you sounded extremely please, which makes ME feel good and is always a nice way to end a stressful week :beer:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
What lugs do you recommend? I need to replace the ones I got with my Foose wheels as they are rusting now. I know you went trough a few combos, wanted to see what worked best.

- Jesse

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
What lugs do you recommend? I need to replace the ones I got with my Foose wheels as they are rusting now. I know you went trough a few combos, wanted to see what worked best.

- Jesse

DO NOT USE McGard, they are some of the nicest lugnuts out there, leightweight alloy, floating conical washer, but they are too short for front fitment on the TF wheels, the studs went right through them cracking them to pieces, I learned the hard way, I tested them on the stock wheels and they were just fine, and on the rear of the TF wheels they were fine, just a
.10 of a inch to shallow for the front. 75$ wasted. I found the set I have on there now at pepboys for like 30$, I think they are like blackknight or some shit, cheap but they will work for the week I guess. I ordered up a set of Gorilla, the other good brand name besides Mcgard, according to their specs theyshould work fine. The Mcgards are the only ones I have seen that are too short (1.25). everything else seems around 1.4inches which is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread