pretty good deal

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I can get a 2016 gt350 with 9k miles on for a little over 50k what do you guys think is it a good deal car has 9k miles and is black on black.

Attachments

• gt350.jpg
    gt350.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Depends, is it a base, a track pack, or a tech pack? If it is a base, not such a good deal, not terrible, but not good.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Eh. That's a bit on the high side with those miles IMO. There are plenty of MSRP deals now, you're better off getting one of those. Newer model year + no miles.

Dynobrat

Established Member
It's market value. In Canada a used one was traded in locally with 17,000km on it. Dealer gave 62 for it and sold it for 68. That's the same price once you do the conversion to USD. It was a tech pack car. I talked to the guy who traded it in for a 17 and he told me what they gave him for it.

Last edited:

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I think the car is a pretty good deal there haven't been any at the dealer auctions that have sold for anywhere near 50k, but I'm not going to buy it because my wife would rather have a new house than another car and I can agree. Plus if I were to buy the gt350 I would have to probably sell my cobra and I just cant sell it,because it took me so long to get one bought and it seems like there will be a lot more gt350s out there than there have ever been 03-04 cobras. Plus I cant believe how many people recognize an 03-04 cobra and they seem to draw a bigger crowd than most other cars out there.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I think the car is a pretty good deal there haven't been any at the dealer auctions that have sold for anywhere near 50k, but I'm not going to buy it because my wife would rather have a new house than another car and I can agree. Plus if I were to buy the gt350 I would have to probably sell my cobra and I just cant sell it,because it took me so long to get one bought and it seems like there will be a lot more gt350s out there than there have ever been 03-04 cobras. Plus I cant believe how many people recognize an 03-04 cobra and they seem to draw a bigger crowd than most other cars out there.
They made about 20,000 03-04 Cobras. I'm not sure if the GT350's would hit those numbers, and would not expect much more than that if they did. After owning an 03 Cobra myself, there is no question I would prefer the GT350. I also think the GT350 stands out more too.

I'm sure I'll be thinking the same when the next great Mustang is released

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
As some one with a 9k mile car. I would light it on fire before I sold it for $50k. Someone should snatch this up... unless it has a dirty carfax or something

Users who are viewing this thread