pretty bad knockout

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I still have nightmares of an incident I witnessed in Tennessee about 10 years ago. A college football player that went about 250 and it was solid got a running start and sucker punched a 130lb druggie in the side of the face. The hit sounded like a cracking baseball bat. After he hit him, the kid crumpled into a pile on the floor, and everyone left the party in a hurry except me and my cousin (we were visiting my g/f). We rolled him on his side to see that his eye was literally popped out of it's socket and his whole face and head looked deranged. We also noticed that he had pee'd himself. Like a bunch of drunk kids, we made a stupid decision (in the interest of saving him) and picked him up and carried him out to my truck to drive to the hospital 5 miles down the road. That night, we had to make statements to police and the kid ended up with a fractured skull, broken neck, partial brain damage and loss of his right eye. The football player served 4 years in the pen for assault and a slew of other charges related to it. To be honest, after that, I'm not as interested in un-provoked violence. If someone deserves it, so be it, but we only get 1 body and I don't think people stop and think.

jzepp

Established Member
I still have nightmares of an incident I witnessed in Tennessee about 10 years ago. A college football player that went about 250 and it was solid got a running start and sucker punched a 130lb druggie in the side of the face. The hit sounded like a cracking baseball bat. After he hit him, the kid crumpled into a pile on the floor, and everyone left the party in a hurry except me and my cousin (we were visiting my g/f). We rolled him on his side to see that his eye was literally popped out of it's socket and his whole face and head looked deranged. We also noticed that he had pee'd himself. Like a bunch of drunk kids, we made a stupid decision (in the interest of saving him) and picked him up and carried him out to my truck to drive to the hospital 5 miles down the road. That night, we had to make statements to police and the kid ended up with a fractured skull, broken neck, partial brain damage and loss of his right eye. The football player served 4 years in the pen for assault and a slew of other charges related to it. To be honest, after that, I'm not as interested in un-provoked violence. If someone deserves it, so be it, but we only get 1 body and I don't think people stop and think.

I don't get that. Why the hell did he need to suckerpunch? What a big pussy.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I don't get that. Why the hell did he need to suckerpunch? What a big pussy.
I'll never know, I think he was acting tough in front of his buddies and some chicks. The victims family was devastated from what I heard afterwards. My ex girlfriend (who knew the attacker) told me that he bragged about it afterwards but was in tears when they led him away in cuffs.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread