President Bush "white man moves"

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqy91GnS-Bg"]YouTube - President Bush Shakin his Groove Thang[/ame]

Just when I think I've seen it all...

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
..and our aide

Of course the aid. It is what is saving lives there. I guess you'd rather the suffering and weak be recruited by Al Queda? It is a marvelous tool to limit anti-American sentiment, I wish we could do it with the rest of the world. I'd rather spend 100 million dollars than send in 100 thousand man.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Of course the aid. It is what is saving lives there. I guess you'd rather the suffering and weak be recruited by Al Queda? It is a marvelous tool to limit anti-American sentiment, I wish we could do it with the rest of the world. I'd rather spend 100 million dollars than send in 100 thousand man.

I dunno why they need ours, they already have enough AIDS..

GET IT, AIDS.... *symbol crashing*

*contacts Comedy Central for his own show*

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I dunno why they need ours, they already have enough AIDS..

GET IT, AIDS.... *symbol crashing*

*contacts Comedy Central for his own show*
HAR HAR HAR ***coughing up the last of my aids infected lung***.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
If you really want to see some white guy style dancing, check out Obama on the Ellen Degenerate show, lol.

Old guys dancing is pretty much always funny.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not sure how you drew that conclusion:shrug:

You seem to complain about our aid we send. the president clearly outlines the reasons for sending it. To save lives and to prevent Al Queda using the deaths and suffering as a tool to recruit. I hope you think about what you post. It almost seems logical that if you disagree with the results of sending the aid, you must support the results of not sending the aid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
You seem to complain about our aid we send. the president clearly outlines the reasons for sending it. To save lives and to prevent Al Queda using the deaths and suffering as a tool to recruit. I hope you think about what you post. It almost seems logical that if you disagree with the results of sending the aid, you must support the results of not sending the aid.

Had any coffee this morning? That's not at all what I posted. In fact, I'm all for African aid. Think you read a little too much into my 3 word post.

Users who are viewing this thread