Preparation H................

bigdog2k7

Established Member
&R

I found a killer deal on CL for H&R SS springs for my GT vert. Since I got out of class and done with exams early today I figured I'd go spend some quality time in the garage.

Two weeks ago I painted the front and rear calipers, rotors, brackets, spacer, & rear hubs gloss black along with changing out the two rear calipers (NEVER buy fenco reman calipers from Advance Auto... 5000 miles and they seized up on me) and had the woman pump the pedal so I could bleed the whole system out (I told her it was a good leg workout :thumbsup:):
IMAG0199.gif

IMAG0203.gif

Removed the front and rear springs, it was a fairly simple job. The only royal PITA was getting the rear LCA bolts out... they eventually came out with a 5lb mini sledge lol :bash:
IMAG0213.gif

IMAG0214.gif

Now I'm debating... reuse stock Iso's... or go iso-less with the H&Rs?

Random pic of the engine bay today after I had detailed it last year, still looks pretty good just needs a wipe down.
IMAG0215.gif

Finally, a pic I haven't posted. My schumacher underhood battery maintainer flush fit into an optima cover. :beer:

I will post more pics after work tomorrow and/or Saturday when I install the H&Rs. I also get to see what one of my rims looks like this weekend at the PC shop :rockon:
IMAG0216.gif

Massie02GT

Established Member
Personally I would go no iso's with the springs. That's the exact set up I have and I love it.

A pic for reference (not the best and iPhone quality to boot.) Also, I know these aren't the best angle but it's all I've got on the laptop right now.

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

bigdog2k7

Established Member
Personally I would go no iso's with the springs. That's the exact set up I have and I love it.

A pic for reference (not the best and iPhone quality to boot.) Also, I know these aren't the best angle but it's all I've got on the laptop right now.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/slammed_s10/Mustang/IMG_1598.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/slammed_s10/Mustang/IMG_3201.jpg

beautiful car and stance! Do you get any road noise or squeaking of any sort from the metal/metal contact?

Users who are viewing this thread