Prelude converted to LS1 & RWD... pretty neat

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
that's cool as hell....... those BFG G-Force Sports aren't going to hold any power that thing puts out.... especially not with 235/40/17s

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
A lot of people on honda tech have done some crazy swaps. I was following one the other day who had a Del Sol and swapped in B20 with the all wheel drive system from a CRV, and if i remember correctly, the engine was mounted mid ship too! He built it to do some rally racing I think he said...

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
there is a honda on isle thats got the motor in the back. ive never seen it but the track guys lways tell me about it. an awd delsol is pretty sleeper but with no tq its gotta be a bitch on that clutch.(redline dumps)

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
02 Z06 said:
there is a honda on isle thats got the motor in the back. ive never seen it but the track guys lways tell me about it. an awd delsol is pretty sleeper but with no tq its gotta be a bitch on that clutch.(redline dumps)

He has future plans to turbocharge it to fix that problem ;-)

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
that's cool as hell....... those BFG G-Force Sports aren't going to hold any power that thing puts out.... especially not with 235/40/17s

Those were the fronts, the backs were 285

noviblown89

Established Member
Thats creativity! Thats going to be a hell of a sleeper, and confusing as hell when a riced-out civic pulls up to it. Why the hell does that prelude sound like a vette?

Users who are viewing this thread