Predator03 Vid, hilarious

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I dont want to say it :rolling:

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
There is a better one of a LS1 rolling up to predator03 and him refusing to race 3 times. He picks his races "wisely". Seems like a tool.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Why would anyone in a KB Cobra with 20 lbs of boost be scared of an LS1? I made the same numbers he made and Bikes wont even race me here where I live anymore. Im sure I will be flamed too... just a question and my opinion.

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Why would anyone in a KB Cobra with 20 lbs of boost be scared of an LS1? I made the same numbers he made and Bikes wont even race me here where I live anymore. Im sure I will be flamed too... just a question and my opinion.

Cause they prob. want to race from a stop, and you don't have anything a head/cam/nitrous LS1 with a stall couldn't take care of from a stop. Let alone a LS1 that is actually built.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Are you ****ing SERIOUS?

THIS VID HAS BEEN POSTED 50000000000 TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS!! QUIT POSTING IT!

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
hahaa... I remember this one.. I felt kinda bad for that Johnson guy... the porky pig reference is hilarious.... bwhaa

Machinator

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
I have no problems with JJ, i have noticed he picks his races wisely, thats his decision, i was just posting the videos for other to see, if you have a problem with John, take it up with him, NOT ME :-D

I have been trying to get ahold of him since he got banned to see how his car is doing and cant find him on any boards.

SVThink

Machinator said:
I have been trying to get ahold of him since he got banned to see how his car is doing and cant find him on any boards.

It was for sale on here for a while, but he was wanting like $60k :lol:

Nobody

Banned
Jdaniel said:

God knows LS1's don't make 600+rwhp...it's simply umpossible. :rollseyes

At least there are some people here that don't ONLY race from a 100mph kick.

FordRacing200

Banned
ok enough of the repost police, i get it. now, i talk to JJ all the time, i email him. he wanted 56k for his car but after we chatted about it and he realized it isnt worth it, he dumped a ton more money in it, bring it out to 283ci and all, its at TSS now getting tuned but the cams are creating driveability issues, he said he was going for 800hp last i knew :rockon:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I posted that video on here about 3 weeks ago. It's still funny as hell and I laff every time I see it. That guy is such a tool -uuuuuuuhhhh go!

Kainsel

Established Member
Vid was formerly on a famous thread here titled "this is how a cobra calls out a T/A!!!"

Thread subsequently closed by moderator Lightning Larry

HELP US AGAIN LL, PLEASE CLOSE IMMEDIATELY FOR REPOST ABUSE

Users who are viewing this thread