Predator...

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
I just got a Predator for x-mas. When I turn it on, it says 5.4 Lightning... (I used to have a Lightning but not anymore, its plugged into my snake!). Anyway... Are all predators the same. Should it say 4.6 Cobra? I want to play with it... but I think I got the wrong one! Anyone?

-Mike

CobraSS

Established Member
I just got mine too, and mine says COBRA when you turn it on. Plus the owners manual says 03 Cobra on it. I wouldn't use it if I was you. Send it back and get the right one.

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Figures... guess I won't be playing with a predator until Saturday... :( The Datalogging works, I was messing around with it.

-Mike

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Its about a 1:15 minute drive. Heck, for having to do that I should get a free set of revolution burning software shouldn't I? :rockon: Atleast the datalogging works... right now thats all I wanted to mess with until I have time to get the car on the dyno, mess around with it. Im gonna do before/after dyno's with just adding the predator to my X-Pipe's/Cat-Back/Intake, then also do another dyno after I add my ported blower/2.77upper combo and tune it up with the predator. The data logging is real sweet. Hopefully the DynoJet Wideband Unit will come out soon. Then I can tune my car on my own, in real street conditions.

-Mike

lethal

Established Member
Originally posted by SouthFlaSnake
Its about a 1:15 minute drive. Heck, for having to do that I should get a free set of revolution burning software shouldn't I? :rockon:

If it was their fault you got the wrong one, I'm sure they would try to make you happy.

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
Im not pissed off at all. Everyone makes mistakes. Ive made plenty! If they feel sorry and want to give me something cool for free... well... that'd be sweet. I just don't want to have to pay shipping to send it back! That wouldn't be cool.

As for 45 minutes... I could prolly turn the 1:15 into about 30 minutes... but... I'd consume a full tank of gas and rack up 5 tickets too... :)

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
19.jpg

22.jpg

That was my truck 2 months ago.

12.jpg

13.jpg

That was the truck shortly after.

I don't need something like that again. I came way too close to loosing my life once....

-Mike

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
well they did a heck of a job fixing it who was the body shop?
Just kidding....................

What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread