Predator

SStupid

Established Member
Well, RPM Outlet says 3 weeks, now. A month ago, it was 2 weeks. Is Diablo ever going to release this thing? I'm going to laugh if some competitor gets to the market first.

stang99

Every week that goes by, I feel a little better that my friend said he'd take a chance on the warranty and put his 3.1 pulley; Magnaflow x-pipe; big K&N with the billet adapter; Flowmaster cat-back; and Danny Swanson AutoLogic chip on his car. He has been racing and exhibiting speed ever since. As the months roll by, he seems more and more satisfied that he took the chance. I actually get to drive his car fairly often. It's a genuine blast... :lol:

Originally posted by 03DOHC
I'll let you know if and when I ever get mine.:bash:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Every week that goes by, I feel a little better that my friend said he'd take a chance on the warranty and put his 3.1 pulley; Magnaflow x-pipe; big K&N with the billet adapter; Flowmaster cat-back; and Danny Swanson AutoLogic chip on his car. He has been racing and exhibiting speed ever since. As the months roll by, he seems more and more satisfied that he took the chance. I actually get to drive his car fairly often. It's a genuine blast... :lol:

I have literally argued with myself over this. :dw: I need the pred to come out or just chip it an forget it. The men in the white van will be coming for me soon if not:chicken:

jason

Users who are viewing this thread