Predator Tuner

wowzir

Established Member
My cobra was dynoed at 435 RWHP with the UPR CAI and straight exhaust with the cats only and 50K miles. I would like to know how many HP I am looking to get with the tuner and is there any settings I should customize further than the Diablo tune. Going to use the 93 octane setting. I have been the original owner for 8 years and want to finally step it up.

cobracide

Established Member
I wouldn't waste my time playing with the predator too much. Sure you can jack in the 93 tune but don't expect anything that noticeable. Maybe get 15hp? Put an upper pulley (2.9x, 2.80/2.76), idlers on it with a custom tune and get some kick.

Qwik03

Established Member
My cobra was dynoed at 435 RWHP with the UPR CAI and straight exhaust with the cats only and 50K miles. I would like to know how many HP I am looking to get with the tuner and is there any settings I should customize further than the Diablo tune. Going to use the 93 octane setting. I have been the original owner for 8 years and want to finally step it up.

wats up bro ... im new to this site and the one thing i've been hearing alot is that the predator/diablo tuner is for pussies and SCT is the way to go :rockon:
no disrespect intended just lettin' u kno :-D

Last edited:

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
It's up to you but most people run the sct xcal 3 now. I have had diablo and sct xcal 2 and now the xcal 3 and it has more features you can data log with it. I personally would go with a xcal 3 and have it tuned professionally.

wats up bro ... im new to this site and the one thing i've been hearing alot is that the predator/diablo tuner is for pussies and SCT is the way to go :rockon:
no disrespect intended just lettin' u kno :-D
I'm almost afraid to ask how do you know that?:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread