Predator traction control?

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I uploaded a custom tune into the Cobra. Car runs fine, but now traction control stays on, button not working. Anyone know how to change button configuration so its always off via Predator?

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Do you mean traction control is on as in the "light" on the button won't turn off?

You can to the first table on the screen and go to cutom tune, then modify parameters, then to traction to turn it off, and upload it to the cobra. The tune will still be fine, but you will enable traction control to be off and the light should stay "on" on the button.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I will check, but if I recall, I go to custom tune and there is no modify parameters....

The light on the button stays on, it used to work (press it and dash light comes on).

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Your TC has been turned off by your tuner. If the light is on, then it is off. 99% of the people with cobras have it turned off.

-Jeff

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hate that button and keep it turned off with the tuner. But you can put it either way yourself with the handheld tuner-Shane

03Runner

Established Member
Ok here's one for you. my custom tune from MileHi will not let me turn the TC back on. I have tried it both way setting it to off to turn the light off ( which is how I had to do it with the modified predator tune, and with it on to turn on the TC. Niether way will change anything.
Any ideas?? I guess I call em on monday to see whats up.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That is correct. When the TC is disabled you can not re enable it with the button.

03Runner

Established Member
You should be able to enable it again with the predator correct? For some reason that function on the tuner is not enabling it after the custom tune was loaded.

Ever heard of such a thing??

Users who are viewing this thread