Precision Fabrication??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
Does anyone know if these guys are still in business?? I've emailed and called several times, but no response yet. I'm really interested in their aluminum intercooler reservoir (race version)........ What's the deal??

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks Derek! Have you tried to log onto LFP's website lately? I'm having trouble......keeps kicking me off after a few seconds.

I'D WIN

Established Member
PFAB is still in business. Unless you do a battery relocation, I think the aftermark tank looks ridiculously large and out of place. If you don't do the battery relocation and dont want to get a large tank to sit right there, either go with the JLP under the hood reservoir like Chris stated or make yourself a bed mounted cooler. Chris can take care of you on that! ;)

FordFanStan

Established Member
I do believe Eric from Pfab is still in business. If I was going to do a one off custom piece, he is definitely the guy I would choose. His work is awesome. As far as mass producing, I don't believe he still does too much of that. I know he had to move shops, so maybe that had something to do with it? I will try to relay this thread to him... Stan

I'D WIN

Established Member
Eric is still in business. I just spoke with him a few weeks ago. He was trying to go a different route but he is more into custom fabrication than anything else... He had done quite a bit of work for me in the past and his workmanship is top notch!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
FordFanStan said:
I do believe Eric from Pfab is still in business. If I was going to do a one off custom piece, he is definitely the guy I would choose. His work is awesome. As far as mass producing, I don't believe he still does too much of that. I know he had to move shops, so maybe that had something to do with it? I will try to relay this thread to him... Stan

Pfab is a friggin joke. :bash: He burned a LOT of people.

He still owes parts to Sid and I. His customer service is absolutely horrible.

Be safe and spend your money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread