Pre Race KB GT500 vs KB Termi

lescraft

Established Member
Hello! Me and my friend have our cars at a performance shop right now for some modifications before the final dyno. As soon as we get our cars we are (as usual) going to compare them in different speeds and I tought it would be fun to see what you guys think of the outcome.
All races will be rolling starts from 20mph, 50mph, etc.

Short info on the cars:
GT500 (my car)
KB stage3
Full exhaust with kooks headers
Tokico D-specs
Nitto NT555
3.73 gears
BMR arms
Heat exchanger with dual fans
Cooling tanks
Etc

Terminator (friends)
2,4 KB
Full exhaust with kooks headers
Nitto NT555
Etc
Previously put down 620rwhp

So what do you guys think the outcome will be?

Take care

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I destroyed a 2.2 KB Cobra (17 PSI) with my Shelby when I only had a 2.6" upper (13 PSI), FRPP 113mm air intake, VMP tune, MT 18" drag radials, and aluminum driveshaft. I see no reason why the Shelby can't win this fight as well. The low end torque from the Shelby is tough to beat from a roll when both cars are not too far off in weight.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Yah, I would think the Shelby would have a pretty healthy power advantage, which should be more than enough to make up the weight penalty.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Missing some key facts. Year of Shelby? Rear gears for both? You stated before numbers for him and said you both are in the shop for upgrades. Is he changing anything for power wise? Is your Shelby a straight from KB stage 3? Boost pressure? There is a lot of variables. The cobra weighs less and has better aerodynamics. The Shelby will make more power.

Roll racing is a lot like phone sex. It almost feels like the real thing but in the end you are only stroking yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread