Pre MustangWeek Meet Up?

no1sirbutler

Established Member
Hey guy anyone up for meeting up tonite? Im already down at the beach and was out last nite and saw a few stangs rolling. Not sure where to meet up but thought it would be cool to meet and hang and do whatever.

Mike

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hey man were you cruising the strip around ten last night? I think I saw your mustang or one like it out. I was in a black fox body with the top down with a silver lightning behind me. I assume the pre meet is still going on tomorrow night at the hard rock. I probably won't do much tonight other than go get my fill of sea food and maybe hang out by the tiki building at holiday sands south and throw back a few coldwisers.

futureSVT

Established Member
ill be out crusing around tonight in my black 03 vert. ill keep my eye out for everyone cobra 4, i am at holiday sands too are you in the condo building or the other one?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
ill be out crusing around tonight in my black 03 vert. ill keep my eye out for everyone cobra 4, i am at holiday sands too are you in the condo building or the other one?

Im in the main building where the main office is. But my rides are parked over at the Tiki building.

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
Hey man were you cruising the strip around ten last night? I think I saw your mustang or one like it out. I was in a black fox body with the top down with a silver lightning behind me. I assume the pre meet is still going on tomorrow night at the hard rock. I probably won't do much tonight other than go get my fill of sea food and maybe hang out by the tiki building at holiday sands south and throw back a few coldwisers.

What time is that??? BTW I'm already down here too and will be cruising the strip tonight. Look for 97' Rio Red Cobra with Black FR500's VA tag "SVT97"

no1sirbutler

Established Member
yep that was me and ill prolly be out cruising again tonite. Just look me up and say hey.

Stock

The slowest
Established Member
I'll be out tonight as well, just not in a Mustang...

ZX-10r.jpg

chinchilla

Established Member
I'll be out and about all week starting Tuesday night. Hope to see some of you guys around

Users who are viewing this thread