Pre-Listing: Kenne Bell 2.2l, 26-spline T-56, 80lb/hr injectors and More!

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Hey all! As the title says, this is a pre-listing. All of these items are still on the car, and will be pulled off in the next few weeks. Although I prefer to do business locally, I am willing to ship anything if you tell me where you want it shipped from, and I will pass on shipping charges to the buyer directly to make things fair. Without further adieu, here is what i've got for sale!: Text for pics on anything

- RELISTED! Kenne Bell 2.2l: I bought this for my most recent build, and put maybe 30 miles on it, and no high boost. Blower comes with a 3.0 pulley, and has a polished snout. This is the new style blower with no ugly catch-can. I was told that blower had 5k miles on it or so by the previous owner. Comes with a brand new inlet, and a throttle body that has "Kenne Bell" custom engraved in the top. The rotors on this blower look literally perfect, I hate to part with it, but I am upgrading. I will let go of the blower/inlet/throttle body for $2700+the ride

-(SOLD!) T-56 w/ 26 Spline Upgrade: Right at or under 12k miles on this Tranny. No grinds at all, shifts perfectly. D&D 26-spline upgrade is already done, and did not need shims to get it perfectly within spec. This transmission shifts wonderfully. Does not come with bell-housing or crossmember, just transmission. Asking $2000 due to low miles and condition. This transmission has only had GM Synchromesh run through it since I got the car.

-(Transaction Pending) Ford Racing 80lb/hr Injectors: Previous owner told me these had approximately 300 miles on them before he pulled them to upgrade, I've maybe put 30 on them since that. Only had e-85 through them since owning them. Asking $320 shipped.

-Terminator Shortblock: Not sure on the price on the shortblock yet, as I believe it might have a spun rod bearing. I will update this when the motor teardown begins and make someone a deal on it complete, or part it out as needed.

-Borla Stinger Catback for SRA: Bought this catback brand new from Jegs, spent over 700 bucks on it shipped. Would like to get $500+shipping, has less than 1000 miles on it. This set goes from the midpipe all the way back to the tailpipes, and has great looking 4" tips.

-Bassani Offroad X-pipe: Went great with the stingers, has around 700 miles on it or so, slight scratches on the bottom from speedbumps (Damn Eibach Sportlines!); $200 or 150 if bought with the stingers + the ride

-MAC Ceramic Coated LT's w/ Lethal X: Bought these from a member here and never got a chance to slap them on. I think his name was Mach1033 or something of that nature. They look great, the x-pipe is a little rusty, but nothing some sand-paper wouldn't fix. $500

-03 Cobra Stock Cams: Another item that I would like to verify is in good shape before selling, but I would let these go for $200 plus the ride.

NOTE: Again, everything here is still on the car. If you have any additional questions or would like pics, please text me at . I only have pics of the blower at the moment, but will provide additional pics as things start being taken out of the car. If you need something immediately this is probably not the thread for you, as I am very busy at times, and will be at the mercy of the gentleman that is helping me pull everything from the car.

Thanks!

Last edited:

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Blower is back on the market. Buyer fell through.

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
This is probubly one of the better FS threads I've seen. Some things I could use but the timming is off by just a few months

Bump and GL

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
46b17b67-4753-897f.jpg

Only one I've got.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
UPDATE! The 2.2 is back up for sale! Buyer fell through due to family emergency beyond his control. Text for inquiries/pics!

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Just got yanked today. Gotta pull the O2's and get a shipping quote. Text me again so I can keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread