Prayers Please

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
All today I was notified of losing another one of my brothers. Staff Sgt Trevor A Nettleton was killed during a robbery attempt at his Las Vegas home. I served with Trevor at Marine Barracks 8th and I. He arrived home from his shift with the Las Vegas Metro PD and he was approached by individuals in his garage. After they jumped him he exchanged gunfire with him and fought them off and kept them from entering his home to potentially harm his family. He is survived by his wife, son and daughter. I ask that you all please pray for him and his family. His mother was in Vegas visiting for Thanksgiving at the time. This nation lost a great hero and warrior in this senseless tragedy. RIP my brother......

Sheriff: We Have All Suffered ‘Senseless’ Loss - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
That is so sad.....RIP and to the SOBs that did this I hope that they get it PITB when they go to prison!!

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
they have caught some of them:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP5BvVkNQrQ"]YouTube- Arrests made in officer's shooting[/ame]

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Man, that isn't far from where my parents live. I would have no problem killing those pieces of shit. R.I.P. SSgt.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
That is truly a sad story. My prayers are with him and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread