Prayers Needed

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Hey guys and gals. I'm posting this b/c of a member of one of the Arkansas automotive boards is not doing very well the last couple days and he, his wife and family could really use the prayers right now. He is friends with members here, Lethalchem and Fryingricecobra. Just throw a small prayer his way this evening.

Here is a lil about his condition:
I just got off the phone with his wife. I guess he went back down hill again today. He's still in CCU and still on the ventilator. His 02 sat is ranging from high 80's to 95 or so, and this is on the ventilator roo. So, like Cruz said, he's battling the blood thing, pneumonia, Hodgkins, Lung Cancer, and who knows what else. I was told he's pretty much sedated all the time and the ventilator is doing all the work.

Anywho, if you just go to the CCU waiting room, it's on the first floor, look for Brandy. That's his wife. There are only certain times when they can go in a see him, so.... It's really going to be hard to see him like this though. I have to go down there, but I'm not looking forward to it.
Hell, the Dr's told Brandy to pray for the best, but prepare for the worst. That's not exactly what I wanted to hear.....not at all.

Jarrod

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
it is done, and best wishes to the family in this time.....

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
A sad update:

Update as of 0913 this morning...

Brady just called me. I guess sometime last night, Tyger's kidney's gave up the ghost. So they have some options now. They could put him on a dialasys (sp?) machine, and he would be on it the rest of his life and it won't help the pneumonia and fever. If they took him on the ventilator he will be gone in 15 minutes. If they stopped the BP medication, he would be gone in a few hours.

She was heading down to the hospital now to go and talk to his family.

That's all I know right now, as I get more info, I'll keep everyone posted. But it's not looking so good right now.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Man, sorry to hear that. I wish him and his loved ones the best through this hardship.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
:( :( Update 1306.

They have decided to stop his BP medication. The doctors said that there was nothing more that they could do for him. They are giving him only a few more hours.

Other than that......I'll post whatever I find out later.

Users who are viewing this thread