Prank phone number

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
All you wannabe's out there,

I can't be pranked and anyone that tries will fail. So go ahead and give my number out to anyone you can...let's see them step up.

David
(702) 767-2235

thought this was funny. Anyone good at pranking? I want to do a 3:00am scream call...lol

him : *sleepy* hhhelllo.....
me : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *click*

LOL

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
WhinNNFlyN03 said:
if i were that person id wanna whoop ur ass, why u prank this person?????

I didn't i just saw that posted on another board.....he was all like...."go ahead...i got free minutes"

LOL...so we were all....."OK"

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
we do relay all the time, i just got my roomate last night. lol, he was running up and down the hall to try and find who was going to "teagbag-beat the hell out of him." he walked right by my cpu 3 times, and never noticed i was the one doing it to him..... he's still telling people if he finds out who it was, he's going to beat their ass..... poor guy, i got him this morning by turning the shower head towards him, to spray him whenever he turns it on....
lol
later
chiz

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
call the guy above and do this:

him: hello.........
you: ahhhhhh! (like you just farted)

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
CHIZ said:
we do relay all the time, i just got my roomate last night. lol, he was running up and down the hall to try and find who was going to "teagbag-beat the hell out of him." he walked right by my cpu 3 times, and never noticed i was the one doing it to him..... he's still telling people if he finds out who it was, he's going to beat their ass..... poor guy, i got him this morning by turning the shower head towards him, to spray him whenever he turns it on....
lol
later
chiz

LMFAO that's funny....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread