PPRV Delete issue

Nervouswreck

Established Member
So i did the PPRV delete and it totally cured my hesitation issue while banging gears , however , my fuel gauge worked when i first started the car after putting it all back together again and getting the tank put back up , then i go to fill it up with fuel and the fuel gauge now reads totally empty , my low fuel light is on , and my fuel pressure gauge on my A pillar no longer reads anything either !?!?!?

Any ideas guys ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
You either broke the sending unit or the arm popped off after you got it all together. Unfortunately you're going to have to drop the tank either way to check it. The fuel pressure gauge is probably just a coincidence. It shouldn't be connected to the tank at all. And you have pressure if you're able to drive the car. Check the connections at the sending unit.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
You either broke the sending unit or the arm popped off after you got it all together. Unfortunately you're going to have to drop the tank either way to check it. The fuel pressure gauge is probably just a coincidence. It shouldn't be connected to the tank at all. And you have pressure if you're able to drive the car. Check the connections at the sending unit.

this

Users who are viewing this thread