POWERED BY SVT book page 71 You have to see this

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
For all of you that need a little ammo for your warranty claims just take a look at the your new Powered by SVT book. On page 71 is a people profile of O. John Coletti ( a man we should all be kneeling down to for this GREAT new Cobra ) and take a good look at all the rubber on the ground and quarter panel of that new 03 Cobra with Mr Coletti standing in front while the car is just roasting the rear tires.. Must be about 15,000 miles of F1 rubber on the ground. Just take that to your service manager next time he gives you shit :burnout:

Juiced-03

Established Member
hahah ya I just got my book today and noticed that!! And on page 72, doesnt that engine look weird? I see odd wires in the engine bay and what looks like a cold air setup?? I have seen a cobra R engine before and it sure didnt have a cold air LOL!

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
If someone could post that picture on page 71 for the guys who don't have the book I think they would appreciate it. O. John Coletti,Long live the King :beer:

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I have that pic in a large size. I use it as my background sometimes. Right now I have a Competition Orange Cobra with chromies!

03mineralg

Established Member
Originally posted by NOGM4ME
For all of you that need a little ammo for your warranty claims just take a look at the your new Powered by SVT book. On page 71 is a people profile of O. John Coletti ( a man we should all be kneeling down to for this GREAT new Cobra ) and take a good look at all the rubber on the ground and quarter panel of that new 03 Cobra with Mr Coletti standing in front while the car is just roasting the rear tires.. Must be about 15,000 miles of F1 rubber on the ground. Just take that to your service manager next time he gives you shit :burnout:
I thought the same thing! And did you notice the mach 1 billboards with it doing a smokey burnout with the words STREET LEGAL above it!!

Users who are viewing this thread