"Powered by Ford" coil covers

Ordakow

SVT Poster
Established Member
Does anyone know where i can get "Powered by Ford" coil covers under 300.00? Ford racing is the only place i can find them and they are 300. Any help is appreciated

f2hatch

Established Member
I got mine off eBay for $50. Blue oval sells em on there I think

+1 same here. I wasn't happy with the quality so I had them chrome dipped. I think the ones they sell on ebay are the ones that don't pass quality checks.
Mustangphotos428.jpg

Marc

Established Member
^^^^ Those are nice!

I just purchased some from a member here. They are getting polished just like yours and some custom paint work as well. I can't wait to see mine done.

Ordakow

SVT Poster
Established Member
Called blue oval and they only sell the carbon fiber ones. I guess ill look for a used set and have them dipped or polished.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I swear it was blue oval that was selling the for around 50 bucks on here last fall. I got this idea from some other members to paint the lettering, took awhile to do but winter time I had nothing better to do!
019-1.gif

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Search...

You can buy them from Tousley, or your local dealer (if you have a better deal than retail pricing). The Ford part numbers, from the Ford GT, are:

4G7Z-6P067-AA (R), &
4G7Z-6P067-BA (L)

They were about $80 each.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Search...

You can buy them from Tousley, or your local dealer (if you have a better deal than retail pricing). The Ford part numbers, from the Ford GT, are:

4G7Z-6P067-AA (R), &
4G7Z-6P067-BA (L)

They were about $80 each.

Really? I've been looking around for them like crazy, do they have a direct phone number of email I can contact them thru?

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
So how much were the pair from Tousley? I picked a brand new pair fro
Carolina Mustangs Performance for way less than what they're be advertised at some places.

DarkMach1

Established Member
160 for the pair like it was mentioned above. Very polite and nice people there.

Marc

Established Member
^^^ Mine are just like these. I am having them polished to a chrome finish. The letters and black line will be custom painted. I hope to see them soon. Mirror Finish Polishing is doing mine up along with my PFAB Radiator Expansion & Supercharger Tanks, & the Canton Aluminum power steeing tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread