Powerdyne Has A New Owner!!!

Cannons

Established Member
New owner @ Powerdyne Automotive Products

Lancaster, CA: Randy Cannon, formerly with B&M and Darkside Motoring prior to his National Sales Manager position at Powerdyne, has purchased the assets of Powerdyne from Jim Wheeler, the original creator of the 11 year business.

Randy, as president and CEO, will be working closely with CFO/investor Larry Hurlbut in the future where new emphasis will be quickly noticed in the engineering and ‘low cost’ marketing strategy of Powerdyne.

“We’re proud of our newly trained staff and dedication to new products” said Mr. Cannon “and we expect to be the outstanding choice for affordable forced induction.”

For More information:

Don Johnson
Jill Tauber
DJ&F International
3600 So. Harbor Blvd Ste 306
Channel Islands, CA 93035

bunk22

Established Member
I guess probably a good thing. I remember when the BD-11's first came out and all the problems with them and PD's refusal to back their warranty. Then again, that's what I read on the net. I ran a BD-11A for two years without issue and also ran the excellent gear driven XB-1a before selling my car.

Cannons

Established Member
bunk22 said:
I guess probably a good thing. I remember when the BD-11's first came out and all the problems with them and PD's refusal to back their warranty. Then again, that's what I read on the net. I ran a BD-11A for two years without issue and also ran the excellent gear driven XB-1a before selling my car.
Same here, I have had no problems or bad experiences with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread