Powercoated Exhaust Tailpipes(PICS)

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
I decided to try something different and i asked my dad if he could powercoat all my exhaust and see what it looked like. Overall i think i looks really sharp, the silver and chorome does a nice contrast. Well here is some pics of the results, let me know what you guys think.

Note: Im the first to attempt this and also to put a Functional IRS exhaust in SRA.

IMAGE_157.jpg

IMAGE_158.jpg

IMAGE_159.jpg

IMAGE_160.jpg

IMAGE_152.jpg

IMAGE_155.jpg

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Looks good! Saw the same thing on a fox a few weeks ago at a local shop. they were painted black instead though, and came under the sra. I dont know how it will hold up though. Wont you hit just about everything with your exhaust?

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Here's some teaser pictures of them somewhat on, i still have to align them and make them look nice and pretty, this is going to be installed in SRA 99 Cobra. Let me know what you guys think. As for the price in dont know how much it run for maybe $150 or so.

IMAGE_161.jpg

IMAGE_162.jpg

IMAGE_163.jpg

Stephen4036

Established Member
thats got the be the dumbest idea ever.. powdercoat looks ok, but you cant beat polished and have fun rubbing that pumpkin on your exhaust.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
How much lower are those pipes going to set if they're below the SRA?

Is that even possible? I've never looked into or heard of that, powder job would get ****ed pretty quick.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dayum pics wont load for me here...plan on powder coating my catback flat black on the Cobra when I get off this deplyoment.

Users who are viewing this thread