Powerball winner: Thieves cleaned me out

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
that's the same guy that had like 100k or more sitting in his pick up truck outside a strip joint and it got ripped off.

Stack

Established Member
Yeah... this guy is a complete idiot. He was pretty wealthy before he won. He spoiled his granddaughter and she ended up dying in a Drug Overdose along with another kid.

Its sad really...

blwn306

Established Member
dumb ass..well im not going to lie if I had a 100+ mil..im gonna party hard through the first 10 mill..splurg another 10mil on cars and retarted big houses..but the other 80 or so I dont know..lol one thing is drugs will not be apart of it..beer maybe..cause tits and beer are fun..lol

GA Terminator

Established Member
how in the world does somebody blow that much money in that short a time. thats like a 190k per month, every month for 5 years.

Lightningfr

Banned
wow what a douche

my dad won a 30K lotter in california 5 out of 6 numbers on the 6th mega number he was 1 digit off
the day the check came in the mail he was terminated from his job after being there for nearly 20 years as a truck driver
ironic huh?

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
blwn306 said:
dumb ass..well im not going to lie if I had a 100+ mil..im gonna party hard through the first 10 mill..splurg another 10mil on cars and retarted big houses..but the other 80 or so I dont know..lol one thing is drugs will not be apart of it..beer maybe..cause tits and beer are fun..lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon:

Lightningfr said:
wow what a douche

my dad won a 30K lotter in california 5 out of 6 numbers on the 6th mega number he was 1 digit off
the day the check came in the mail he was terminated from his job after being there for nearly 20 years as a truck driver
ironic huh?

my parents hit the 5 out of 6 as well. last number was a (6) and they had a (9) this is when i was very young, and only one 6,000 :shrug: i wouldn't want to imagine my life if my parents hit 6 - it was 100+ million. my parents arent greedy, they wouldn't take the lump sum either. i'd be ballin out of control :pepper:

i dont know how i feel about the lottery, a lot of people say its lucky, but then again almost anytime you bring it up in a convo with a friend you'll here someonen say "oh ya my aunt won a million" "my dads co-worker won 200k" atleast thats how it is here in jersey. :pop:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
It figures. It seems the only people who win the lottery are those who can't handle money wisely. Of course, I guess they make up the majority of those who play the lottery b/c they can't handle their own money, so they hope for a miracle. I never play the lottery. I think it's a waste of money and I don't really need it. It'd be nice, but my chances suck.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Well you ask how he spent all that money. He owed a heck of a lot of outstanding debts. He owed a lot of people a lot of money.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
If you owed $113 million before you win that much, you have some serious troubles. He obviously had gambling problems and either had or developed a drinking problem. If I won that much, I'd donate 10% to my church and go and retire in Costa Rica. Disassociate myself with everything evil and live the good life.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Easy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon:

my parents arent greedy, they wouldn't take the lump sum either. i'd be ballin out of control :pepper: :pop:

But if you take the 20 year payments and you die then the money thats left goes back to the lottery. Even if the winner only collects 1 of 20 years payment the heirs do not get other 19 payments. Its best to take the lump sum and invest it.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
If you owed $113 million before you win that much, you have some serious troubles. He obviously had gambling problems and either had or developed a drinking problem. If I won that much, I'd donate 10% to my church and go and retire in Costa Rica. Disassociate myself with everything evil and live the good life.

You're getting very close to his problem.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If I won that kind of cash I would hire myself a good attorney, CPA and a financial advisor. After consulting and getting approval from the above mentioned I would donate 15% to the Church of my choice. Next I would put 50% in a untouchable trust that would not be allowed to fall bellow the 50% number. The rest would be play cash houses, cars, vacations etc.

SpectorV

Established Member
people with money issues dont get better when they win a ton of money... they sink right back into the hole... many lottery winners have to give up their money to places that will pay off their debts cuz they spend faster than they get the payments lol.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Yup. If you're "dee dee dee" with money and then you get a lot of it, you're problems only get more expensive.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
But if you take the 20 year payments and you die then the money thats left goes back to the lottery. Even if the winner only collects 1 of 20 years payment the heirs do not get other 19 payments. Its best to take the lump sum and invest it.

i did'nt know that. guess it wouldn't matter because im never going to win 300 million dollars :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread