Power Window Problem

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Anyone's driver side window decide to all of the sudden stop working ? Passenger side works fine, and it looks like they run off the same fuse. Figures, first day above 70 i can go for a cruise with the windows down, and the freakin thing is stuck .... Thanks in advance. :shrug: :shrug:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Mine did same. Slammed the door a couple times, to no avail. Went to dealer, they checked out, said "bad motor". Made an appt. That night, it started working again. That was a month ago. Cancelled the appt and havnt had any trouble since.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Trick to try: :)D)

Open the door, hold the window switch in the "roll up" position and slam the door closed while holding the switch.

Let me know if it works ;-)

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Juiced-03

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I love this forum !!! :rockon: :D :-D :coolman: :thumbsup:

Juiced-03

Established Member
LOL glad it worked man! It happened to me a long time ago. Nice trick to remember!

Bryan

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Yep mine did it last summer and I did the door slam trick, learned it from a member on here as well worked like a charm and has no given me one problem since......

stangin

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Yep mine did it last summer and I did the door slam trick, learned it from a member on here as well worked like a charm and has no given me one problem since......

Good gosh, I love my Cobra and will never sell it.. unless the 06 Cobra's wind up with the S/C'd 4v 5.4 or something, but the quality thing really bugs me. I got in an argument about quality vs the Jap car makers with a buddy of mine and I really didnt have a leg to stand on, especially Ford, but he sure enjoyed driving my KB'd Cobra.. a grin from ear to ear and he still talks about it.

Whenever my dyno guy rolls the window down to run it I am careful to watch that he does not slam the door just so it does not damage the window lol, something tells me the window is more volnerable in the down position - slam noise is louder I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread