power seat problems and 2 other ?s

EFFURJDM

Established Member
My 93 mustang driver side power seat is not working right. so i pulled out the seat flipped it over and saw that one motor is hooked up and the second one is not.

so i cant really adjust my seat since only one side moves.
in the pic u can see that one motor is hooked up , and the second one is missing some type if wire. i dont know where it is or what to do now.

can some one shed some light on this . where does to other end of the wire go ?

here r some pics .
GOPR0026.jpg

GOPR0025.jpg

under each seat there is a box this one was under the driver seat and dont know what it it is . can some one tell me please ?
GOPR0028.jpg

and under the passenger seat is this box what is this one ?

GOPR0029.jpg

any help would be great guys thx :-D

Ninety3Coupe

die eier von satan
Established Member
I am just spit-balling here, but the second to last pic has a coaxial connector on it (if I am not mistaken) and therefore leads me to believe the car had some sort of CB or Ham radio in it at some point. Is there a hole in the roof or someplace look like a bracket was on the exterior? Again, I could be totally wrong, but if my Ham radio lessons from when I was 13 recall correctly, that is what that is. I don't recall Ford ever using that connector. Does that black box say Motorola or any other name on it? I'm think that was the hide-able base unit for a 2 way radio of some sort.

The last pic, and again I could be wrong, looks like the factory radio amp.

Just my 2 cents. I wish I could be of help on the seat, but I am yet to pull mine out. Good luck and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread