Power pipe whoas...

187import

Established Member
I have a 98Cobra with P1SC and bolt-ons. I bought the Anderson power pipe lastweek and finally installed it yesterday. It was a Bitch! Had to cutt a whole in the inner fender(which i knew). But there where things not listed on the instructions! I had to cutt a whole in my hood and also remount my air pump under the fender!!! And still the piping didn't fit the greatest. I had great luck with the power pipe on my old vortech'd GT. But with my procharged Cobra it was a nightmare!!! I called Anderson during the install and they were NO help. All the guy wanted to do was for me to look at stupid pictures on the internet! He Told me that the power pipe comes into the fender and then points towards the front... He was way off! There is NO room for it to go forward. It had to come in the fender and then point down towards the car. They were way off and not helpful. And i scratched the upper pipe several times during the install due to poor design.

Overall i was not satisfied but i'm sure it will make good power gains on the dyno...

Just wanted to vent and let all the other procharged cobra owners know that installing the power pipe is a huge pain!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread