Power Packages from different companies

NJredfire03

Established Member
So I'm looking into power packages and I know Revan Racing is the popular one here. But I am a big fan of VMP. Has anyone had issues with either? Anyone have the port matched elbow for the VMP twin 67? Who does the tuning for Revan? I definitely want a SCTX4 and not an ngauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You can't wrong with either one, vmp and revan racing are the best. It comes down personal preference.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Do you have to change out plugs with intake,tb, tune? I'm use to 03-04 Cobras and plugs were mandatory.

railroad

Established Member
Lund tunes for Van. 13-6 here. Added O/R later and Lund does free follow up tunes. I have spoken with Van and BJ, both are super happy to assist with questions.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Revan or VMP the 2 best I would go with...I ran vmps upper pulley package with no issues, car ran very strong

RL1286

Established Member
Just did Vmp stage 3 on my car. Runs great and idles very smooth. BJ and crew at Vmp very helpful, he returned my e mails within hours.

NJredfire03

Established Member
I went with the VMP stage 2. I have no desire to change the pulley or boost. Just wanted to wake the car up. I also got the BPS ported intake elbow to match up with the VMP twin 67mm TB. Pretty excited to get all this. First time using an email tune. I was never a big fan. I'm still not when it comes to changing boost. But I can't see going wrong with it with this power package. Looking forward to working with VMP on this one.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I didn't do a pulley swap, but plugs were recommended and I swapped them. Revan's kit.

Users who are viewing this thread