power crusie Brainerd

chikenkiwi2

Established Member
No one from MN really posts on here. You'd probably have a better response on tcstangs or something. There should be plenty of people though, as Car Craft is not on the same weekend this year. :bash:

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Well first time going and its a blast all street cars an odd just drag car. So much fun cruising around the track with as many people as seat belts in your car. go at your pace racing each other down straight aways or basically anywhere that is safe. Burn out contest not just sitting there but doing donuts and moving around few guys blew tires right off and a few other blew motors. Drifiting comp is funny imports with no color scheme all different colors and bumpers falling off when drifting. Power skids is good to going as far as you can burning the tires off in a straight line. Drag racing is street style pull up to random people run what you brung no burnout to tree no laser. Line up drop of an arm and go guys at finish line to figure who wins keep going to last man standing. Always something going on good time I would recommend going.

JSTBCUZ

Established Member
Hey Brendan, you going this year again? I was there last year in the red viper, but we had problems with that car (water pump) it'll be there again this year with a spare water pump! lol

We're going to have a big caravan of people going down thursday evening I believe. Let me know if you're interested in tagging along!

Users who are viewing this thread