Powder Coated Valve Covers

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I had a customer order a set of valve covers in Chrome and never paid for them. So I am gonna go ahead and toss some pictures on here and see if I can sell them. $250

EndofYear611_zpsb1a9f9be.jpg

EndofYear612_zps12519da0.jpg

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
I can get some more is there anything your looking for? You can tell they are not Chrome but this is the closest I have ever seen anything. The really harsh lighting brings it out on the front of the covers, but the "softer" lighting makes it look very close to chrome.

SVTrent

Established Member
I can get some more is there anything your looking for? You can tell they are not Chrome but this is the closest I have ever seen anything. The really harsh lighting brings it out on the front of the covers, but the "softer" lighting makes it look very close to chrome.

Ohhh ok, I see that. They look sweet though. What kind of deal could we do if I traded you some stock ones (factory powder coat) for them?

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
$175 plus shipping, or you could keep yours and try to sell them for more. Just whichever way you want to do it. I have a few sets that are here that I can do in a different color if you want to pick through what we have.

SVTrent

Established Member
$175 plus shipping, or you could keep yours and try to sell them for more. Just whichever way you want to do it. I have a few sets that are here that I can do in a different color if you want to pick through what we have.

Well originally I wanted to get mine done locally in Ford wrinkle blue but I just saw these chrome ones you did on here and I just wanted to see how much of a cost difference it would be.. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread