Powder Coated Calipers

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Got my calipers in yesterday. They came out great! Thanks to The Powder House Coatings, a member of svpt blkGT500nCA

photo_1.JPGphoto_3.JPGphoto_4.JPG

D.T.R

Established Member
I am thinking of getting all 4 of mine done.
how much is it roughly? (My brakes are non-brembo)

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Non brembo calipers are $350 for the front and rear calipers and mounting brackets. This includes rebuilding with new seal.

Nuar

Established Member
How much for the brembo calipers to be done?
How does the process work?

Looks awesome man!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
How much for the brembo calipers to be done?
How does the process work?

Looks awesome man!

Brembo 4Piston calipers - $245
Brembo 6Piston calipers - $265

Rear '05+ rear calipers/mounting brackets - $150

I have cores that you can purchase, have coated and install. Then you mail me your stock calipers back for a core charge refund.

Doing it like this has become problematic though and I've considered not doing it any more. I have $1,000's invested in all of the core parts that I have. All the brakes, interior pieces, valve covers, and coil covers, for '03 cars to current, it's a lot… Most guys are quick to swap out the parts and send the cores back and this is great! Others have my cores for 6+ months. I assume they're not sending them back, then buy more core parts for the customers that have been waiting, then out of the blue one day they send their parts back and instantly want their money back. If you keep my $750 brakes for 1/2 a year and don't answer messages, then I buy new parts. At one time I owned 4 pairs of 4P brembo brakes. That gets expensive for me. Anyways..

Core prices:

4P- $550
6P- $750
rears - $250

Looks great - how does the coating hold up to track environments? (heat and lots of brake dust?)

The brake dust won't be a problem.

I haven't done any testing myself with track environment temps on any of my calipers. I don't track my car, but I haven't heard back from anyone that's toasted a set of calipers that I've coated, and I've done well over 200 sets. :shrug: for what it's worth.

my95z28

Established Member
Maybe charge a core service convenience fee of $100 that you don't return to the customer? Seems like a good deal to me

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Awesome, blkGT500nCA you are in norcal? Where can I bring my 6 piston brembos? Lol, I'm thinking either yellow or red calipers to go with my blue car.

mhyjek

Established Member
Can I swap out 4 pod for 6 pod calipers with mounting brackets and pay the difference also can you hydrodip carbon and if yes how much. Last question with hydro dip do you do a high temp clear on top of it?

clean92lx

Established Member
Can I swap out 4 pod for 6 pod calipers with mounting brackets and pay the difference also can you hydrodip carbon and if yes how much. Last question with hydro dip do you do a high temp clear on top of it?

Sub'd for response on hydro dip

Kirk's_5.0

What is your preference for my placing an order for your 4P core & rears core to be powder coated yellow (w/Brembo label) and how do wanted the payment made (check, credit card?) for the powder coating for the Brembo 4-Piston calipers ($245) and rear 12 calipers/mounting ($150) brackets & core prices (4P-$550 & rears ($250)? I plan on having a local shop replace the powder coated calipers when they install my new Bilstein struts & Goodridge SS Brakes lines & the bleed the brake lines & replace the brake fluid with DOT 4 fluid.

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
Was wondering if you have any 2015/2016 mustang GT non performance pack 4 piston front calipers/ brackets and rear calipers/brackets as cores that I could buy and be powder coated and I send my 2015 GT non performance pack calipers back after I install the ones I get from you. What would be the prices on those calipers/brackets and core charge prices. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread