Posting my lower mileage '01 GT for sale.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Some of you guys know the car, but here's a quick rundown.

2001 GT 5 speed, 70k miles, black with tan cloth in great shape.
BBK longtubes, VRS o/r x pipe and Magnaflow Magnapacks (comes with catted x also)
Eibach sportlines
MGW shifter
BBK throttle body, plenum and intake
Smoked taillights
Very nice fitting cowl hood, but I am unsure of the brand.
SCT handheld tuner.
The wheels and tires which have about 4500-5k miles on them at most.

The car's got ice cold A/C and everything works great. Runs and drives great and I have zero issues with the car, I'm just looking to off it and bank the money since I just bought a real nice truck. There's a quick picture in my sig with the old headlights, but I will post some more when I get out of work and have access to them.

With the mileage and mods, I'm looking for 9500 OBO, negotiable. Will take trades for about anything. Other mustangs, cobras, foxbodies, trucks, harley's whatever.

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
Gotta love the family discount haha! I'd be totally content with just that truck so I see where you're coming from

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Gotta love the family discount haha! I'd be totally content with just that truck so I see where you're coming from

Family discount is right! If this car sells, I'll be in another one at some point, but might just bank it and buy a terminator or something later. I'm in no real rush, but I just don't enjoy driving these cars like I used to. Maybe I'm getting old at 24 years old? Who knows haha. Only thing I look forward to when I drive it is the exhaust note.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
FS/FT: 2001 Mustang GT 71k Miles, LT's Full Bolt Ons

92c98072d11911e2b05122000a1f92cb_7_zps2f1506b8.jpg

2001 GT 5 speed, 71k miles, black with tan cloth in great shape.
BBK longtubes, VRS o/r x pipe and Magnaflow Magnapacks (comes with BBK catted x also) car sounds absolutely amazing!
Eibach sportlines
MGW shifter
Smoked taillights
SCT handheld tuner.
UPR quadrant and firewall adjuster
Underdrive pulleys not installed
50Resto tenth anniversary reps 18x9/10. KDWII rears, nexen front.

The car's got ice cold A/C and everything works great. Runs and drives great and I have zero issues with the car, I'm just looking to off it and bank the money since I just bought a real nice truck. Can't post pics here at work but I will post some when I get out of work and have access to them.

With the mileage and mods, I'm looking for $9500 or trade for a clean, fast and stick shift fox street car. Would also be willing to trade for a classic mustang or muscle car. All trades need to be street drivable. No convertibles, no carbs (unless it's a classic), no automatics. Would prefer a LX or a notch, but will consider GT's.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
FS/FT in RI: 2001 Mustang GT 71k Miles, LT's Full Bolt Ons

92c98072d11911e2b05122000a1f92cb_7_zps2f1506b8.jpg

2001 GT 5 speed, 71k miles, black with tan cloth in great shape.
BBK longtubes, VRS o/r x pipe and Magnaflow Magnapacks (comes with BBK catted x also) car sounds absolutely amazing!
Eibach sportlines
MGW shifter
Smoked taillights
SCT handheld tuner.
UPR quadrant and firewall adjuster
Underdrive pulleys not installed
50Resto tenth anniversary reps 18x9/10. KDWII rears, nexen front.

The car's got ice cold A/C and everything works great. Runs and drives great and I have zero issues with the car, I'm just looking to off it and bank the money since I just bought a real nice truck. Can't post pics here at work but I will post some when I get out of work and have access to them.

With the mileage and mods, I'm looking for $9500 or trade for a clean, fast and stick shift fox street car. Would also be willing to trade for a classic mustang or muscle car. All trades need to be street drivable. No convertibles, no carbs (unless it's a classic), no automatics. Would prefer a LX or a notch, but will consider GT's.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Car just turned 72k miles this morning and besides a detail, it's ready for a new home. I've just completely lost interest and would like to move it. Toss em offers guys!

Users who are viewing this thread