Post your Snowy Stang

FaM

Established Member
Here's my old mustang in the snow.

Picture017.gif

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Hey FaM. Got any more pics of your old stang. That honey comb rear insert is very taseteful. I'd love to see the rest of the car :beer:

FaM

Established Member
sure, its easy as crap to install as well, has double sided tape and it stays on fine through the crappiest of weather

th_IM000042.gif

th_IM000043.gif

th_IM000091.gif

Last edited:

Mysticobra

Established Member
My Mysticrome normaly does not go out during winter. This shot was taken last Easter when we had a suprised snow fall after 4 weeks without snow.

Snowy1.gif

This is the only day it was driven in snow. The day that I drove it brand new from the dealer last winter.

maison5b800X600.jpg

And this is where she hibernates all winter in her shelter. Not a single snow flake touches her and a tarp is under the car to cut humidity.

Snowy2.jpg

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Mine was under a car cover for most of the day. Dad can't get one of his precious ****ing 911's dirty, he doesn't share the garage.

But when i did take it out finaly some guy in a mineral grey 03 was trying to race me, and the streets had started to freeze. Looks like a terminator slipped into the wrong hands. :bash:

1loudGT

Established Member
elmo0244 said:
mine under about 16in's right now :thumbsup:

hey if u havent already make sure u clean the snow off ur car ASAP. I looked at a bullitt a month ago that a guy left out in the snow. He left the snow sitting on the roof. and the roof caved in slightly.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Here's one from a couple of years ago when I still had my 97 Cobra, 03 is in the garage and there is only room for 1. :shrug:

DCP_0271.jpg

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
Where did you get the pic of the O.P.P. stang? It says "Victoria County" on the side, but Canada doen't have counties in their country.

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
Yeah no shit. I hear ya on that. Dude, I'm like an hour from you.
In Illinois. All this snow f'n sucks monkey kack!
It's impeding on me going to Panama City.. for Christmas. :(

elmo0244 said:
mine under about 16in's right now :thumbsup:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
100_0727smallreally.jpg

Compared to all you guys HA. Watching the news this morning, first time since 1989 that there has been a recordable amount of snow fall in Houston. Hey, its a lot...for here :shrug:

Last edited:

FaM

Established Member
My Gosh if i had a cobra frozen solid like yours, id hair dry that sob for an hour before i opened the door. Although when I had my mustangs i always opened the door when it was frozen thinkin that half the paint will come off, but it never did, good job ford ya did something right, now bring back the lightning so those truck boys can have a good christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread