Post your REAR SEAT DELETE's

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
got a couple shots in today. fix pretty good :)

716183_157_full.jpg

716183_159_full.jpg

716183_160_full.jpg

:rockon:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Hey 01Blue, how the heck did you get yours to stay in one place, I am on my second one from that guy and its starting to piss me off!

Cant keep anything in the truck, cause if you need to break hard everything comes flying out into the cab!

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
Hey 01Blue, how the heck did you get yours to stay in one place, I am on my second one from that guy and its starting to piss me off!

Cant keep anything in the truck, cause if you need to break hard everything comes flying out into the cab!

my sits in there snug, really dont put anything in the back. might wanna try and put some bolts/screws to hold that back peiece in place. ill try and take some pics to show you. nice REAR SEAT DELETE MAREK :) :beer:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Hey 01blue the rsd looks good and so do those ideas you have for the embroider. I think a big Cobra Snake emblem would look bad ass though!!!

Do you have plans to mount an N2O bottle or battery relocation on the rsd? That's the direction I eventually want to go.

S2-Raw

Established Member
What did you do about your top trim piece?

Isn't it loose? When I pulled my back seats out, I took the metal frame out with it. And now, there are no holes to bolt the top trim piece into. How did you secure yours?

716183_157_full.jpg

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
You have to bolt that rear piece down .... If not it will be loose as all hell flying all over the place ...

S2-Raw

Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
You have to bolt that rear piece down .... If not it will be loose as all hell flying all over the place ...

You mean I have to bolt the frame back in then bolt the top trim piece down? That's putting about 30 lbs back into the car, what's point of the seat delete then?

Or do you mean there's another way to bolt the trim piece on?

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
S2-Raw said:
What did you do about your top trim piece?

Isn't it loose? When I pulled my back seats out, I took the metal frame out with it. And now, there are no holes to bolt the top trim piece into. How did you secure yours?

716183_157_full.jpg

well my RSD kit fits in there pretty snugged tight. about the top peiece. on each side there should be a lil peiece that goes into a hole ontop on the frame outline. you can see it when you take that top peiece off and see the holes on each side. i slid the back on the RSD behind it kinda to give it a hold down. kinda hard to explain. gimme a call i can explain it better. 512-350-0475 -John

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I think I will use velcro to hold it in place, I dont want to drill any holes just incase I ever want to put the rear seats back in, I am still waiting on my black interior to show up before I try and put it back in.

Users who are viewing this thread