Post your pics with famous people

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMac

Established Member
In vegas for my buddies 21st (he's in the black striped shirt) we were staying at the MGM signature suites and wilmer valderama was in the suite next to us! I'm the one crouching in front with the two bud lights and the water bottle full of captain morgans. Hell yes lol. He was shorttt...I'm 5'7 and he's shorter than me!
wilmer.jpg

Met Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Mike Vallely and a bunch more in LA when they finished the gumball 3000...tony hawk is so badass, we talked for 20 mins about it and he was saying how he didnt get a ticket cuz the cops didnt know a jeep could go 160mph haha. He has and SRT8. And Bam was hammereddd haha. Ryan Dunn was driving his car.
TonyHawkandme.jpg

BAMposing.jpg

BAMandMe.jpg

5pointHo

Established Member
ooh i have a picture with brad paisley but its not on the computer, its like, a photograph.

rmk600

Established Member
I was sitting in the sauna last week at my gym with Derrick Brooks for 10 minutes... No pic obviously.. He's still hitting it hard hoping to be on a team by August. Met a few other famous people, just don't take pics with them...

5pointHo

Established Member
oooooh. my camera on my phone doesnt work .. but ill see waht i can do. its so much energy downlaoding the pictures on the cmputer and blah blah blah. hahha. okkk hold on.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Steve Saleen @ FFF w/ his daughters car. I didn't wait in line. It was way too hot out!

73781089.jpg

80562552.jpg

DSGFOX

Established Member

me and "Sugar" Rashad Evans at a store in Luxor right befor UFC 100

laz2447

Established Member
Some pimpled faced kid stole it and is still fapping to it right now.

From my last "family" vacation. We all went to Atlantis, and he was there with his family at the pool.

I think he had 10+ kids haha, but he was cool as hell.

I felt like a tool asking him for a picture, but he was more than happy to do so. Nothing like bothering him on a vacation haha...

Robman420

Mach 'n You
Established Member
i dont have pics but i met chip foose and rich from pinks hes alot smaller in person i think he wears size 20 pants and XS shirts:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread