Post your Mach 1 Pics!!

EZMachN

Established Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

Evil_Capri

Blakhrse95-

I think I may have asked before. (My PM's are unavailable, and I can't remember.) What paint code did you use for your hood? I'm getting ready to have mine painted and I'm thinking of using our spoiler paint code.

Thanks,

Jason

BlakHrse95

Established Member
Evil_Capri said:
Blakhrse95-

I think I may have asked before. (My PM's are unavailable, and I can't remember.) What paint code did you use for your hood? I'm getting ready to have mine painted and I'm thinking of using our spoiler paint code.

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason, I don't know what paint code they used on the hood. I got in an accident, (pics earlier in the thread), and I gave the body shop some pics I got off the net. I am very happy with it. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Evil_Capri

BlakHrse95 said:
Hey Jason, I don't know what paint code they used on the hood. I got in an accident, (pics earlier in the thread), and I gave the body shop some pics I got off the net. I am very happy with it. Sorry I can't be of any help.

No, that's quite alright. Never hurts to ask. Let me ask this, which will help, can you wax your hood, or did the shop advise against it? That will help quite a bit if you know that. Thanks.

Looks like the shop did a GREAT job, by the way.

BlakHrse95

Established Member
They said something about using black, then a flat clear. I asked about waxing it, and the guy said he advised against waxing the black. All their work is warranteed, so I am interested in seeing how the matte black holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread