Post your First Name

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
I'm an idiot I never posted my first name. Anyways. My first name is Miguel also!:beer:

hehe I was reading that, ready to reply with a post that you didn't post your own name after askin everyone elses lol :D

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Cliff

It was a nice name until...A certain author came out with the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" books. They made childhood much more fun [sarcasm] and violent [not sarcasm]. I finally made it out of school and began to like my name again and then a new t.v. show debuted. It was called "Cheers" As you may know it featured a weasely, misinformed, obnoxious, know-it-all named...Cliff Clavin. Aaarrrggghhh!

I think I'll change it to Miguel...:)

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Cliff

It was a nice name until...A certain author came out with the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" books. They made childhood much more fun [sarcasm] and violent [not sarcasm]. I finally made it out of school and began to like my name again and then a new t.v. show debuted. It was called "Cheers" As you may know it featured a weasely, misinformed, obnoxious, know-it-all named...Cliff Clavin. Aaarrrggghhh!

:lol: :lol:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Cliff

I can sympathize with ya, Cliff. My son's first name (and I think it's beautiful) is Forrest. He goes by Brandon. RUN, FORREST, RUN!!!!

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by nj7703
My folks did not call me Miguel because they said i was born American i should be Amercian. My dad is Miguel actually, so i would not have been happy being "Miguelito" :lol: (little Miguel)

You'll always be Miguelito to me.

Users who are viewing this thread