Post your dyno numbers.

Joe5.0

Established Member
**(328.1rwhp/351rwtq)**. This was only done at 5,700rpm and with a wack a/f. Second run we hit redline which was set 1,200rpm shorter than usual for some reason when saleen reflashed it. It was normally set at 6,200. But they said with the rev limiter back where it was and there tuning they said id be making around 340/360. Now carb conn, is gonna port and polish the heads,put some stronger springs in, and rockers, and also diferent head gaskets, and they also got a predator on the way for us, and with the heads ported they are gonna completely safe tune the car. We should be 390-400rwhp after these mods. then thats the limit besides exhaust until the forged internals. And thanx to wizbangdoodle for the ride home!

Everyone else post your numbers.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
453rhp 480rwt with my a/f ratio all out of wack.
Started at 18:1 and finished off the chart for being rich(9.0:1). My a/f needs lots of work and I didnt have the time today but will get to it very very soon. Gotta get w/ James at RWTD for another tune. Carb Conn feels I can get 500+ rwtq and 460-470rwhp after cleaning the a/f mix. Overall I'm very pleased to know I'm not lean up top. Love that torque!
Had fun.

Greg:beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea 04mystic great numbers man and once again thanx for the advice! Jakal you hit the 400/400club good job man!

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
378/ 489 with whacky low end AF ratio

16.......that's effing horrible

i'll soon to be in 400/500 club!!!

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
374 HP & 378.7 TQ
I am very pleased with my numbers since all I have ever done to my car is change the oil. My A/F started at 15.6, crossed 12.0 @ 4490 RPM and then preceeded to drop off the scale. Carb Conn said with just an A/F tune I'd probably see 400+ numbers. I'm gonna ask Santa for car parts and re-dyno in the spring.
Thanks for a great time everyone and thanks for doing the vids JaKaL and Mean (and anyone else that had camcorders), I know how much time that takes.

JaKaL

Established Member
Wizbangdoodle, it was my pleasure and I have more of your beast on the HQ camcorder, just PM your street address and I'll mail you the whole 9 yards.

Great numbers too, just get James @ RWTD to take care of your A/F and we'll see you in the spring.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea are a/f was wack to. Plus our rev limiter was lower for some reason. And ofcourse something in the heads broke AGAIN!! but its time to mod anyways, so rick and bryan get a run for there money.........dreamin..........

Tylerb59

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
I got 284.8/284 and it running pretty rich up top and im in the 200mph+ club too

Wow, what the crap happened to your torque?

What mods do you have again? I wanted to see what I was putting down ... damnit.

Sorry I didn't make it, was a bit occupied at the time.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
carbconn dude said
i'll be doing 390/510 if i get a custom tune that runs richer

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
stock eaton can handle up to over 500 rwhp
but it gets damn hot

my plan is 400/500 club

next mod: still deciding ;-)

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
shangsta, i was impressed with your numbers...

i raced a cobra when i still had the automatic in my car and it was a 97... i pretty much smaked it up and down

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
stock eaton can handle up to over 500 rwhp
but it gets damn hot

my plan is 400/500 club

next mod: still deciding ;-)

Next Mod - Maybe a girl.....HAHA

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Originally posted by tarch
shangsta, i was impressed with your numbers...

i raced a cobra when i still had the automatic in my car and it was a 97... i pretty much smaked it up and down
Then you raced on the bridge and got smacked up and down:lol: ;-) :p :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread