Post your diet.

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
All this workout threads got me wondering what some of you guys diet looks like.

I have lost about 30 lbs since I started doing p90x and decided to get a membership at 24 hour fitness, I changed the way I eat, no fries, no eating late and cut back on the alcohol but never really had a diet to follow.

I want more results now, I know that wont come without following a diet.

Also, post up your supplements please.

I use jack3d for pre-workout, I bought some GNC brand creatine and protein powder, plus some fish oil. Friend of mine told me to buy some testosterone booster and some multi vitamins....

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If you are serious you should spend the money on a visit with a dietician or nutritionist. They will evaluate YOU and design an eating program just for YOU.

All you need to know about nutrition can be found in "Fit for Life" By Harvey Diamond, Marilyn Diamond. The average person doesn't understand what chemicals are secreted by your stomach when you eat certain foods. "Food combining" is where its at. Nutritionists are dinosaurs and play with numbers in terms of caloric intake, when you should be looking to understand the body's chemistry. Your stomach is not some giant garbage pail where you can just mix any food together inside of it, without repercusssions. That's why we have an epidemic of "acid reflux." Its not some new illness. Its a result of people mixing foods together that can't be mixed together due to the chemical reaction that occurs in your stomach. End your frustration and learn about eating the right foods together. "Food combining" goes back thousands of years and will end your frustration.

skidad62

Established Member
atkins1.jpg

ramstein

Established Member
I wouldn't waste money on dietitians or private trainers. Plenty of useful info on internet. Take a nutrition class instead if you want to spend money. It is better if you understand how your body works, rather than paying somebody to put together a routine that you may not even completely understand.
First of all what is your body type? What are you trying to accomplish? Gain mass? Cut fat? In any case you should have 5-6 small meals throughout a day consisting of vegetables fruits, lean meats, and whole grains. Don't waste money on supplements. Eat right instead. What is your workout routine?
Want to gain mass-fundamental movements. Want to cut-more reps, less weight, extremely short breaks, plus cardio. Variety is very important when it comes to diet and exercise. remember diet is at least 75% of your success.

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
If you are serious you should spend the money on a visit with a dietician or nutritionist. They will evaluate YOU and design an eating program just for YOU.

+1. What works for you might not work for me.

Anyways, my diet usually consists of arroz con pollo y platano maduros, with some variation lol.

Last edited:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Here was my diet when i was cutting, i lost 18 pounds in 4 weeks with this, not the best but it was a drastic change in diet for me.

530-6AM (depending on what time i had to be at work) One serving of Special K Pure Protein with Skim Milk

8AM- Whey Isolate protein shake

11am lunch - 1 Starkist Tuna creations chunk light tuna pack (equal to 3 servings of canned tuna)

330pm small piece of Melba toast

530- dinner, usually grilled chick or beef with salad and some frozen veggies

8pm post workout protein shake then bed.

LOTS of water, i was consuming 2 gallons a day. That helped with being hungry for the first couple of days. I would also drink a glass or two of 100% fruit juice throughout the week just to liven things up, NO concentrated stuff. I also stopped drinking completely and stayed away from fast food all but one or two meals total out of the whole time. I would also alternate my gym time, 15 mins of running before my lifting followed by about 15- 20 mins post workout, then id go home and have dinner.

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
ECA stack FTW on weight loss. ephedra in bronkaid @ walgreens

oilwell1415

Established Member
Dead farm animals boiled in grease and taters. I wash that down with either water, milk or Pepsi depending on my hydration level and what's available. I get most of my vegetables second hand after feeding them to something that needs fattened up so it can be killed and eaten.

EDIT: I forgot to mention bread. At least a serving or 4 each day.

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
zero caffeine
nearly zero sugar
1 liter of grapefruit juice a day.
nearly no breads.

walk 2 miles 3 days a week.
small workout routine.

3 weeks lost 4.5 pounds.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Oh don't forget the winstrol, dianabol, hgh, sustanon, and trenbolone acetate
:)

Like said above what's Ur body type, ectomorph, mesomorph ,....
What look are shooting for

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
I wouldn't waste money on dietitians or private trainers. Plenty of useful info on internet. Take a nutrition class instead if you want to spend money. It is better if you understand how your body works, rather than paying somebody to put together a routine that you may not even completely understand.
First of all what is your body type? What are you trying to accomplish? Gain mass? Cut fat? In any case you should have 5-6 small meals throughout a day consisting of vegetables fruits, lean meats, and whole grains. Don't waste money on supplements. Eat right instead. What is your workout routine?
Want to gain mass-fundamental movements. Want to cut-more reps, less weight, extremely short breaks, plus cardio. Variety is very important when it comes to diet and exercise. remember diet is at least 75% of your success.

Cut fat, get ripped? not really looking to gain much. I'm a short guy, 5'6. I play soccer so my legs are alright, I have trimmed a lot of fat but can still lose some more.

I'm starting the Insanity program tomorrow, for some reason I love those programs because I'm just following and know when the workout is over. I still plan to hit the gym up at least 3 times a day, I love being in there as well.

Do you guys take anything as a recovery drink like those that p90x sells? my friend gave me some of his and I got to say they did work pretty good.

SpectorV

Established Member
I am down 60lbs. I started out eating less but not really watching what I was eating mainly just working out... I got to where I could not lose any very fast after the first 30lbs. Diet kicked it in to gear and I am down another 30. I am doing a p90x fat burn kind of diet~ works pretty good when I can NOT DO BAD ON THE WEEKENDS... hard though lol...

Protein bar or drink or egg whites/low fat turkey bacon for breakfast
snack 1 banana (not the best but I like them), or apple
lunch steak/chicken breast/something similar and a salad with low fat cheese/dressing
snack 100 calorie cottage cheese (2%), peanuts, something similar and 100 calories~
snack protein bar before I go work out (have to have something usually eat at 5:00pm work out at 5:30) and take creatine before/after workout and after I take a protein shake.
dinner protein and vegetables of some sort

mainly little dairy, little fat, few carbs with high protein (100-130grams a day but I probably need 150). I try to stick around 2500 calories a day~ about as low as I can go and actually have energy to work out. The last three weeks ive been out of my normal routine... good to take a slight brake now and again but ive got to get back at it.

I try to drink tons of water and maybe one soda now and again (gotta cheat sometimes)

weekends are the hardest as everyone always wants to go eat bad lol so I cheat a bit but ive got to get back in gear, ive got 20lbs to loose to meet my goal :)

I work out mon-thurs generally and usually saturday morning for an hour and fifteen min. I do weight lifting first to burn my carbs then cardio (tread mill) for up to 30 minutes some times less depending on my energy as it hard to work out with a low carb diet (60-80 carbs a day is about where I am)

Last edited:

LITTLEMAGS

Established Member
5'5"-between 220-225...depending.

630am 10 egg white/ 1/4 cup oatmeal.
10am-50 grams whey in water
1200 chicken or fish, 1 cup brown rice, large garden salad with red wine vinegar.
3pm-same at 1200
6pm.-10 egg whites with 1/4 brown rice with mustard
830-chicken, turkey or fish depending on mood...white rice with hot peppers or some sort of veggies...depends...

10pm- 50 grams casein...or cottage cheese...

weekend I get one cheat meal per day like pancakes or a pizza meal. yep...that is it

ViciousJay

Established Member
6'3 195

i eat whatever i want and once i hit 2300 calories im done for the day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread