Post your crotch-rockets

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
I know there's been a thread about bikes, but I'd like to see some more sportsbike. Leaning towards a 07/08 Gsxr 600 as my new gas saver, post away!

Blown02

Established Member
I bought this '00 Yamaha R6 for $2,800 last month.. It has several modifications..
I plan to upgrade to a stretched busa next year.
IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

Last edited:

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Here is my 06 Suzuki GSX-R600 that I sold. I bought the bike with 900 miles... had it right at a year and didnt even put 600 miles on it. I think I sold it with 14xx miles. The bike was totally stock in these pics minus the rear fender delete. I sold it with a Carbon Fiber Yosh TRC Slip-On, Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen. I LOVED the bike.... but... just never rode so sold it.

l_20b1c88e61e3edd55f86075e9aebc4e9.jpg

l_8e8083d5efcc9ecd50865cc5242092b7.jpg

97cobra1

Established Member
I know there's been a thread about bikes, but I'd like to see some more sportsbike. Leaning towards a 07/08 Gsxr 600 as my new gas saver, post away!

07 600s look a bit different than the 08's. 08 was a redesign year.

06 gsxr 600:
SexySixxer.jpg

ayo232

Established Member
Here is my 06 Suzuki GSX-R600 that I sold. I bought the bike with 900 miles... had it right at a year and didnt even put 600 miles on it. I think I sold it with 14xx miles. The bike was totally stock in these pics minus the rear fender delete. I sold it with a Carbon Fiber Yosh TRC Slip-On, Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen. I LOVED the bike.... but... just never rode so sold it.

Sick bike :beer:

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Nice bikes fellas. K6/K7 > the redesign :(

Really old pic of my K7 in my sig, looks about the same now, but with an exhaust.

Edit: ayo232 how do you like your Icon helmet? For everyone w/ bikes, post what kind of gear you wear too. I sport a HJC AC-12 Carbon helmet, Icon Motorhead jacket, and Icon Pursuit gloves. For cold weather I'm looking for warmer gloves, and for warm weather I'm looking for a cooler jacket. Probably a vented textile or something. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Last edited:

1994ta

I'm fine, considering I wrecked at well over 100mph. I had gear on and luckily walked away from it with only a few scrapes.. the bike was estimated at 8k to repair.. much more than it's worth. I made it rideable for $300 and took all the old fairings off.

Stock Stang

Established Member
I have a '05 Yamaha R6 Raven. Now it has black passenger pegs and rails, fender delete and flush-mount turn signals. I need a steering damper!

I wear a black alpinestars tz-1 leather jacket, black alpinestars gloves with carbon fiber knuckles, and a scorpion exo-700 helmet.

SNV10148.jpg

SNV10151.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
god i love tl's....

Here is my 06 Suzuki GSX-R600 that I sold. I bought the bike with 900 miles... had it right at a year and didnt even put 600 miles on it. I think I sold it with 14xx miles.

how do you only put that few miles on it?
Here is mine
She's got Kawi mirrors, double bubble screen, pazzo levers, atre, yosh box re-map, full yosh exhaust, bmc filter, air box mod, +2 rear, clear clutch cover, sliders, and probably some other small crap
IMG_1181.gif

motivator657421.gif

022.gif

ayo232

Established Member
Edit: ayo232 how do you like your Icon helmet? For everyone w/ bikes, post what kind of gear you wear too. I sport a HJC AC-12 Carbon helmet, Icon Motorhead jacket, and Icon Pursuit gloves. For cold weather I'm looking for warmer gloves, and for warm weather I'm looking for a cooler jacket. Probably a vented textile or something. Any thoughts/suggestions?

I LOVE my Icon helmet! A bunch of people say how they are overpriced pos's but they are wrong. It's so much more comfortable than any other helmet I tried on. I went to a local store and went down a line of helmets and chose Icon. Very breatheable unlike alot of helmets and its soooo comfortable! I get compliments everywhere I go on it as well

As far as a cooler jacket, try looking up Joe Rocket Ballistic series. I have one (I live in FL) and it is great. When I'm driving it feels like I'm not wearing it because the air goes right through it so well, with all the necessary padding. Plenty pockets as well

7ea0_1.gif

Last edited:

97cobra1

Established Member
Nice bikes fellas. K6/K7 > the redesign :(

Really old pic of my K7 in my sig, looks about the same now, but with an exhaust.

I've got an Icon helmet and jacket. Astars gloves and oxtar boots. Planning on replacing my helmet with a scorpion exo1000 and the jacket with an astars or a new scorpion leather. I'm not really a huge fan of the helmet as for the price it really wasn't worth it. But i bought it about two years ago. Some of their newer stuff looks to be top notch though. Maybe the price tag is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread