03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Here's my friend Robbie's cobra. :beer:
robbiescobra.jpg

Billy

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
So there are three of us on here from the Charlotte area. I never see your cars around. We should plan a get together of somekind.....before mine gets put up for winter storage finally.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Originally posted by Speedfreek
Here are a couple of mine.

Great pictures everybody. I really miss my 93 Cobra's. I first had a Black/Grey leather. Then a Vibrant Red/Black cloth. Both were stolen from me at seperate times of owning both. I now have a 2003, which i love alot. But the 93 was my first love, and i won't forget about them. Hopefully one day i can buy another. I first have to pay the 03 off, which will take awhile. Anyways, great post and pics. Enjoy your 93's. And be really carefull were you park your cars. Because my cars ended up like the teal on in this post. Just a frame inside and out:( :nonono: .

Last edited:

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Originally posted by Snake_93
The paint on my front bumper and mirrors is faded

Mine did the same thing. It is not hard to repaint them. You just have to take off the door panel and all the screws for the mirror are accessable. I repainted both of mine and put the car back together in about an hour for both. (Without the drying time for the paint) It makes the whole car look better.

83gt5.0

Established Member
venomizd93 -So what kind of reaction do you get from people in england????? Just curious?????

Not many of the Brits know any difference between Cobra and 5.0. Hell, a lot don't even know a 5.0 in general. I'm part of a UK car club here though. It is mostly based around Mustangs, but not limited to. Good bunch of guys.

www.ukstreetracers.co.uk

Most of them look down on us Americans. (The UK populous, not the club members) They get annoyed with our gas guzzling V8's and big trucks/SUVs. They pay £0.80 a litre here for gas. £1.00 right now = $1.83! Roughly 4 litres to a gallon = $5.75 a gallon! Thank God Active Duty military are entitled to U.S. priced gas on base, otherwise, I couldn't afford it either.

Anyways, the roads are fun here when you find nice ones. For the most part, the roads are not well maintained, not lit, and are VERY narrow. I think I will send the Cobra home early, and get it out of this wet rusty environment.

Users who are viewing this thread