Post your 2015+ S550 pics here!

Mark98SS

Boosted Fredneck
Established Member
GT Premium in Guard Metallic, auto/3.55s mods so far: floor mats, rear tag bracket

08-15-15a.jpg

08-15-15b.jpg

Racsirx

Established Member
Which TF wheels are those and what are the sizes/offsets? I love them , however I have a DIB PP car and don't know if they will look as good.

I would like know too, also what size tires are those and what springs? That GT sits perfectly, I love that look.

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
Looking for quality stripes myself. Got my roush axle back on yesterday, sounds pretty good. May add resonator delete soon.

Last edited:

jvme3r4

Established Member
Looking for quality stripes myself. Got my roush axle back on yesterday, sounds pretty good. May add resonator delete soon.

Awesome, I'm considering adding roush axle backs on Thursday and resonator delete. It just the axle back a big difference in sound? I may just do axle backs and see how I like that first

5.0_MD

Established Member
Awesome, I'm considering adding roush axle backs on Thursday and resonator delete. It just the axle back a big difference in sound? I may just do axle backs and see how I like that first

I ordered both the roush axle backs and MRT resonator delete for my 15. I returned the resonator delete because I was very happy with just the axle backs. They are very loud when you get on it All the way to redline but quiet down when you are cruising on the highway. I absolutely loved the resonator delete because it's aggressive sounding but found the axle backs to be more than enough for me at the current moment. Cold starts also sound very nice.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Not sure if I posted here or not, but here's my 15 GT PP base car in silver. Bought in August. So far, GT350 wheel, SCT X4 canned tune, MGW shifter.

Attachments

• stang2.jpg
    stang2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 908
  • stang1.jpg
    stang1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 996
  • mustang3.jpg
    mustang3.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 903
  • 350wheel.jpg
    350wheel.jpg