Post up what deers did to your car !

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Like the title says post up pictures of what deers have done to your car !

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

in the end it turned out to be awesome a deer hit me !

stangphotoshoot5.jpg

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
that dear is still alive because it has its eyes open:p

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
i ran over an already dead deer a couple months back on the interstate, it was across the whole lane and i couldnt avoid it at all! I pretty much four by foured over it and it never touched my front bumper,thank God,and no damage was made at all, but i got plenty of deer blood fat and meat under the stang.
DSC02102.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

here i am at the car wash trying to wash off all the blood with the help of a ramp.
DSC02109.jpg

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the one thing I did not do after I hit a deer with the Cobra, was take a picture of the damage. It didn't look near as bad as above, but was still $2400 in damage.

redsox03

Banned
ponyboyisaac said:
i ran over an already dead deer a couple months back on the interstate, it was across the whole lane and i couldnt avoid it at all! I pretty much four by foured over it and it never touched my front bumper,thank God,and no damage was made at all, but i got plenty of deer blood fat and meat under the stang.
DSC02102.jpg

I had that happen with a dog, the smell of the flesh on the exhaust was nasty:xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
My sister ran over a dead deer in her minivan. As soon as she came home the dog ran out and began licking all the blood and sh*t from the bottom of it.

LT Mig

Mr. Mach-ete said:
My sister ran over a dead deer in her minivan. As soon as she came home the dog ran out and began licking all the blood and sh*t from the bottom of it.

hahaha see that, why go to the car wash, just get a dog!!!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
WTF said:
if you think thats gross you then you dont wanna click the link that I'D WIN posted

i've seen them before
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

redsox03

Banned
Mr. Mach-ete said:

lol, my dog went crazy he didt know what to do when i pulled in the yard

SVT04

Established Member
:lol: deers :lol: There are no such thing as "deers".....the plural of deer is ....DEER ! :lol:

SpectorV

Established Member
ill have to find pics of my 01, the impact wasnt super bad but the deer shit all down the side of my car...

Users who are viewing this thread