Post up some ported sprayed vs whipple or kb cobra vids.....

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
If you guys have any ported/spray vs whipple or ported vs whipple or whatever please post..... I can only find 2 vids of ported/spray nitrous vs whipple or kb

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Haha

Haha nah man just like seeing videos honestly and those you dont see to many of... I just wouldnt do nitrous because I think it just would KILL the value thats why I figured going whipple looks really nice gets the JOB done and its a ford racing part and the power is always there so Ive kinda just threw the options around and it just seems to be the best but not the "BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK" anyways I would like to get a run in with you w/ out nitrous of course to see the diff.... now and then I would be more than happy to run you with the whipple but knowing that you will SLAUGHTER me with the shot right???? :rockon:

Black Sex

Established Member
this is a bad example of driving here, I found this one on svtp (no spray)
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Cobrastruck-Vs-KB-03_123517.htm]Cobrastruck Vs KB 03 Cobra - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Do a search on Mofobucs. I know he has videos racing TS cars

Last edited:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
:pop: i have been thinking of a port+n20, but with all that cash spent. i could get a used K.B:shrug:

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Ill have some videos soon of me vs a 2.4 kb. Im gonna be shooting a 75 on top of my 530 im making with my port.

Users who are viewing this thread